FactChain NFTs for DocuSign
FactChain has created a capability to enhance your DocuSign workflows
Try the FactChain DocuSign capability today - FactChain for DocuSign
With FactChain you can:
- Create an NFT from any DocuSign workflow with just a couple clicks.
- Add FactChain digital signatures to the DocuSign envelope for any or all signers
- Do all of these functions with your existing DocuSIgn account, templates, and workflows
- Wallet-less Functionality – You do not need a crypto wallet to use DocuSIgn NFTs.
When you create an NFT from your DocuSign workflows you get:
1) Enhanced identity integrity and nonrepudiation via FactChains's Digital Signatures.
2) Permanence and unalterable content via Blockchain immutability.
3) The ability to securely transfer NFTs to any crypto-wallet, yours or someone else's.
It's easy to get started, all you need are:
- An existing DocuSign account (only required for the workflow originator)
- A FactChain Pen (only required for the originator and any signer you want to digitally sign the document).
What you don't need is a crypto-wallet or any knowledge of how to mint NFTs or use the Blockchain.
Try the FactChain DocuSign capability today - NFTs for DocuSign